2005-10 Mustang GT Auto/Manual 1-Piece Aluminum Shaft w/ CV
The Driveshaft Shop proudly introduces the new Mustang 3.5” 1-Piece Aluminum CV Shafts
1.1350 front u-joint with flange to mount up to the transmission
2. 3.5” 6061-T6 aluminum rated for 3450ft lbs of torque, custom welded on our auto feed machines
3. New version 300M Spline for the CV mount that is stronger than the rest of the shaft
4. Custom modified High Speed 108mm CV with special boot and grease.
5. Custom conversion plate (corrosion plated) to change from the stock Ford CV to our 108mm version
6. All Hardware included
7. 1 Year Warranty
8. 900HP Rated
9. Balanced on one of the most sophisticated balancing machines in the industry.
10. with the CV in the rear there is no need to change pinion angle on lowered cars.
Warranty: 1 year
No pinion angle adjustment is necessary when using a Driveshaft Shop driveshaft and we strongly discourage it. If you have aftermarket relocation brackets, adjustable control arms or other custom suspension components that change the pinion angle it also affects the actual length of the opening and will cause an issue with our shaft, The adjustable parts are only needed if the shaft your installing has a u-joint so please do not install something if not needed (DSS is a CV) the CV gap must be checked even more carefully after installation if you have changed any of these items. Damage to the driveshaft caused by aftermarket parts which caused the pinion angle to change cannot be covered under warranty.